i'm gaining by reading what your experienced during solitude..yepp..i'm sorry that i've got nothing to share..continue showcasing the 'T' spirit.. yea..
but i want to know what solitude is all about..in the whole itinerary for camp starch,i was most interested in the solitude part..i was rather upset to miss it..would a kind soul please tell me??
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Mindy.Charlene.Janelle.Geri.Amanda.
Nessa.Tiff.Debbie.Danica.Suying.
Camy.Jillian.Yujun.Sarah.
Wina.Jarelyn.Celine.Eve.
Sarah's cell.Pastor LaiFun's network.
Youthnet.FCBC.
Previous Posts
- HI CELL!im so so so sorry for not updating for suc...
- HI CELL!im so so so sorry for not updating for suc...
- Hello!I'm here to post about solitude too.Well, ac...
- HELLO EVERYBODY...HERE TO OBEY sarah mama'S COMM...
- P h o t o s G a l l o r eI know we're supposed to...
- Aye aye! I'm finally here to update. Haha... Cell ...
- Greetings Civilians. welcome to cell retreat 2006,...
- THE POEMI knelt to pray but not for long,I had too...
- +++++++++++++++++++ JELLY ++++++++++++++++ ...
- GERALDINECHEONGCHEONGCHEONG...G....E......R..........

1 Comments:
solitude means an extended time spend alone with GOD(it could be an hr,2hrs,3hrs) :))
Post a Comment
<< Home