Cell retreat gonna start soon like, in 1 and a half hours time.
Excited not?!
Must be right... heard it's really gonna be a retreat man.
Haha! (:
Okay, I hope we go to the beach for solitudeeeee =))
Den maybe we can witness something like that:

So nice right! Haha.. I took that in kuantan when I went there on my field trip in end april. Really cool can experience e grandeur and majesty of God's creation! But ehh in Singapore a bit hard to witness such beautiful sights. hMm.. Maybe we'll see rainbows instead :D
Can sleep in for cell retreat righhhhht?
Let's pray that this cell retreat is gonna be one that's like no other!
One where we're all able to have fun and yet be revealed
things about God that we still do not know.
And let God continue the work that he has done in our lives during
the cluster camp esp thru structure experience and all.
I'm sure all of you have a lot to say about that la.
I sound like sarah mama. Err. But I'm not her!
Haha.. If u still havent figured out, I'm Nessa :D
Aiyerr i better go study before the retreat starts la.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home