hey folks..
the great sarah is here.. to put her very 1st posting. i know u girls miss me right? heh.. anywayz.. more posting from me.. : ) dun worry nelle. ..
its pretty late now.. another gd post from me.. another day...
btw.. really great to see this blog up.. with nelle initiating and all. good stuff manz.
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Mindy.Charlene.Janelle.Geri.Amanda.
Nessa.Tiff.Debbie.Danica.Suying.
Camy.Jillian.Yujun.Sarah.
Wina.Jarelyn.Celine.Eve.
Sarah's cell.Pastor LaiFun's network.
Youthnet.FCBC.
Previous Posts
- sorry ah i made the cell photo at the right hand s...
- heyheyyy...long time nv post.anyway our blog is lo...
- HELLOOO ALLLL!!!mandy's back!well i'm still studyi...
- it's approaching..the campcraft competition is app...
- Please Pray for Lucky.she's got two red spots in h...
- Geraldine what do you mean by you like keeping fit...
- my campcraft competition is coming soon..in 2 days...
- yoz..here i come again..rather tired..i got a lot ...
- wooooooooo!I'M HERE!!!!!I really thank God.. I've ...
- oh yesss... more photos... more photos uploaded :)...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home