sorry ah i made the cell photo at the right hand smaller cos i realize shows up at the bottom of the page when u view the blog with IE(internet explorer) which doesnt have a stretch function UNLIKE the more superior mozilla firefox.
moral of the story: ditch internet explorer and get FREE mozilla firefox which ALSO greatly reduces the amount of spyware and virus that flows freely into ur comp when u surf with IE.
no no need to thank me. and no i wasnt paid to advertise.
I CANT SLEEP!
see you all tmr for congre with panda eyes. @_____@
gdnite girls and girls! remember to brush your teeth!
*pwangg!*
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Mindy.Charlene.Janelle.Geri.Amanda.
Nessa.Tiff.Debbie.Danica.Suying.
Camy.Jillian.Yujun.Sarah.
Wina.Jarelyn.Celine.Eve.
Sarah's cell.Pastor LaiFun's network.
Youthnet.FCBC.
Previous Posts
- heyheyyy...long time nv post.anyway our blog is lo...
- HELLOOO ALLLL!!!mandy's back!well i'm still studyi...
- it's approaching..the campcraft competition is app...
- Please Pray for Lucky.she's got two red spots in h...
- Geraldine what do you mean by you like keeping fit...
- my campcraft competition is coming soon..in 2 days...
- yoz..here i come again..rather tired..i got a lot ...
- wooooooooo!I'M HERE!!!!!I really thank God.. I've ...
- oh yesss... more photos... more photos uploaded :)...
- jelly wobbled here again..hahax..I WENT FOR TABERN...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home