twenty.
twenty.
my vision is failing me.
my thoughts are failing me.
the exams are failing me.
really stressed out.
but busy playing at the same time.
my life's a whirl.
my days a passing.
at least there's one thing.
i know for sure.
amidst the uncertainty.
amidst the hectic days.
God's love never fails me.
press on everybody!
in school.
at work.
at play. (:
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Mindy.Charlene.Janelle.Geri.Amanda.
Nessa.Tiff.Debbie.Danica.Suying.
Camy.Jillian.Yujun.Sarah.
Wina.Jarelyn.Celine.Eve.
Sarah's cell.Pastor LaiFun's network.
Youthnet.FCBC.
Previous Posts
- Hello Fair Ladies, hope you all had a nice and fil...
- Happy (post) Easter guys!!I'm shouting out from do...
- Stagnating............Stagnated!Our latest post is...
- Today I had the most awesome drama class ever! I m...
- I THINK,jarelyn is very pretty here (:thats for t...
- Ok today as I was talking to Mong,I realized I did...
- Hey hey hey!I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!:'(Just ...
- Nah, the replies as follow (btw, the top is the la...
- Photo Competition: In Hopes of Windfall MoneyBut y...
- SOUTHERN RIDGESadapted from ma' blog. Not long aft...

<< Home