Friday, December 07, 2007

There's something wrong folks....
I just need to say this...














WE ALL NEED TO EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!














Hup hup hup hup hup hup hup!

Now, imagine all those prata ghee clogging up your arteries................




I say we should all engage in sporty activities together!!!
We should go... Play Badminton... Jogging... Swimming.. not my take though cos I hate wearing the swimming costume and exposing myself to the stares of all the envious aunties at the swimming complex HAHA! I'm just kidding, I just can't swim more than 2 laps, and yea I do hate wearing the swimming costume ..

Iceskating, squash, captain's ball, table tennis, foozball, soccer, whatever!


Hup hup hup hup hup hup hup!
One, Two, One, Two, One, Two!

LET'S GET GOING!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger MONG said...

let's go iceskate. i've never iceskate before!! aiya but i still think that it's quite impossible for us to go exercise together. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home