Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yo! Here i come again. Hahax. Let me share with you something that happened on friday.

I was rushing to RL288 coz i was late. I kinda cut thru the blocks of flats and walked HURRIEDLY past an old woman who was walking approx. 5cm/step. She was carrying 2 heavy bags of stuff. Yea. After taking afew more steps, i suddenly stopped and turn back to offer help. I don't know why too.

Me: Do you need my help?
OW: Yar.
(passes me her 2 heavy bags)
OW: I just got discharged from the hospital yesterday. My leg is very pain.
Me: Then why didn't you rest at home?
(silence.)---probably having difficulty walking
OW: God bless you! God bless you! Do u believe in God?
Me: Yar. (nods head)
OW: God bless you!
(silence)
OW: Where do you stay?
Me: Sengkang. But i'm here for a meeting.
OW: Are u late for ur meeting?
Me: No.
(i was thinking that i'm alr late. no diff.)
(went up the lift)
(over here, she asked for my name, blah blah)
(walking down stairs)
OW: God will help u in ur studies. Last time i was a student before, ask GOd and he'll help u.
Me: Orh.
OW: I will pray for u everyday. Geraldine.( people always dun get my name the first time round; i didnt bother to correct her either)
(reach her doorstep)
OW: Actually just now a man on bicycle offered to help me but i didnt dare. I prayed to God to send someone to help me. I think God sent u to help me. Thank you!
(i was shy so i just said take care and i left)

I think it's like so WOW! Coz i never experienced this kinda thing before. Hahax.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger geri said...

a BIG WOW! u ve made a BIG DIFFERENCE in the OW'S life :D u would be RICHLY BLESSED indeed!

[geraldine + jarelyn = rhythmical]hahahax

 

Post a Comment

<< Home